Haiwei Liquor Trading Market
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the best way to do cross-border e-commerce?

Go down

What is the best way to do cross-border e-commerce? Empty What is the best way to do cross-border e-commerce?

Post by Admin Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:59 pm

Popular business models for cross-border e-commerce are very common, BtoB, BtoC, MtoB and so on. All of these models have greatly facilitated the cross-border trade, and both business man and consumers are happy, because both of them have got what they want, business man got their money, consumers got their long-expected exotic product. It seems a perfect situation, right?
No! it is absolutely not. The ultimate model is MtoC (manufacturer to consumer) , then how is it possible? Obviously, there are many barriers between M and C, such as language, culture, law, distance, time and so on.
Trade company and trade platform have invented many new forms of business models to eliminate barriers, but only some of them.
The ultimate model is, we build a platform connecting manufacturer and consumer with corresponding language version ,which we call “two-side localization”. As we all know, there are many platforms already, but they only display a unified interface with unified language---English. Although English has become an universal language popular in many countries and spoken by many people, it is still a tremendous language barrier ranked first among all the barriers, which can be simply accounted for by the proportion of people who can speak English. With many corresponding language version interfaces linked to one unified domain name, the language barrier has been eliminated.
Then, we come to “distance” and “time”. Briefly, it can be solved by setting up overseas warehouse in bonded areas, when the consumer bought the commodity online, commodity will be delivered out of the bonded area directly to consumers, meanwhile, the customs clearance is done.
I know it is boring to write so many words for your reading, so I prepared an example to you for your reference, which is a wine trade platform called “Haiwei liquor trading market” .Actually, this platform is not a perfect MtoC e-commerce example, only a similar off-line MtoC. Sorry for this, because I can not find a perfect online MtoC platform up to now, it is only the future tendency, I strongly believe.
If you are interested in this model, you can add me as a contact in Skype or send me an Email. My skype ID is coolcarson12, Email is 0014@hw0001.com

Admin
Admin

https://haiwei.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum